Hi-Lo-OFF Switch for the CAD-CUT Weeding Panel
The Hi-Lo-Off Switch™ allows you to adjust the temperature of your heating product between high, low or off with one convenient switch.
- Low setting cuts power by about 50% - saving even more energy
- Gives users more control of the CAD-CUT Weeding Panel
- Easy to use, simply plug the CAD-CUT Weeding Panel into the 110v standard socket
- Control attaches easily with adhesive Velcro; cord measures 85"
- Use with the CAD-CUT Weeding Panel
- Control heat levels with one switch
Created for use under desks, standing work stations, or anywhere fingertip control to a device is desired.
Enables control over the power supply to any heated product; for heaters without variable temperature control, the "Lo" setting cuts the power flow by about 50%, saving energy & money while giving more flexibility to comfort.
This switch is also ideal for use with:
- Lower the heat when desired for devices without variable temperatures
- Give fingertip control rather than having to access the device directly
- Cut power in half with the "Lo" switch - saving even more money & energy!
- Cord Length: 85" long
- Remote Control Dimensions: 2.25" L x 1.75" W x 1.15" thick
- Double-sided plug
- Adhesive Velcro strip included for easy mounting